This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
Via Micheli 13
43056 S.Polo di Torrile (Parma)
|Get in contact with Tecno5 S.P.A.|
Products or Machinery
Tecno5 supplies a range of machine and accessories for direct screen printing of up to eight colours on all kinds of cylindrical, conical, oval, square and other shaped glass bottles, tumblers, mugs, goblets, ashtrays, bowls and jars. The overall machinery concept ensures that they provide high flexibility and low maintenance time.
- RX 7UV - Automatic screen-printing machine servo-controlled suitable to print up to 7 colours UV, designed for high printing precision on glass containers and tableware of different shape and dimension.
- RX 9011-4UV - RX9011 currently represent the top of the line of our production range. In the RX9011 the printing is realized by the synchronized movements of items rotation and screens translation, realized by independent brushless motors. The machine includes outfits and accessories ans is pre-arranged for the installation of a wide range of optional tools for various applications including stations for conical, flat, elliptical and body+neck printing.
mechanic machine types:
- RB 46/R - Automatic screen printing machine suitable to achieve high speed , precise printing on cylindrical and conical glass containers and tableware. The technical solution of a directly linked main rotary table to a heavy duty indexer provides maximum reliability and performance even in the most demanding conditions of operation .
- RC 697 - The RC697 is a 6 colours automatic machine targeted to those customers specialised in tableware decoration. The printing cycle, based on the indexing motion system and the over-dimensioned, reliable mechanisms, makes these machines suitable for continuous operation and a long trouble free operational life.
- RM 696-496 - The RM series comprehends 6 and 4 colours manual or semi-automatic screen printing machines suitable to achieve high printing precision on cylindrical and conical glass tableware. Manual loading and unloading allow this machine to print on the most peculiar shapes, while the possibility to add different production tools makes the machine adaptable to the Customers’ needs.
- RM 4200 TW - The RM4200 is a 4 colours semi-automatic screen printing machine suitable to achieve high printing precision on cylindrical and slightly conical glass tableware. Manual loading and unloading togheter with a special frame, allow this machine to print on XXL wares, while the possibility to add different production tools makes the machine adaptable to the Customers’ needs
- LM 20/30 - The LM series are 2 and 3 colours semi-automatic LINEAR screen printing machines, specifically designed to decorate on flat surfaces and on polygonal items. Designed and built for continuous operation, it combines easiness of operation with printing precision and accuracy.
- Feeding table
- Push bar
- Enamel heater
- Flat printing
- Elliptical printing
- Optical pre-positioning
- Conical printing