This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
|Address||MU nv / G-Lehrs
2222 Heist op den Berg
|Get in contact with MU nv / G-Lehrs|
Products or Machinery
G-LEHRS excel in simplicity, efficiency and safety.
As a result maintenance is nearly non-existing, and prices are low.
Energy saving was the determinating factor in the whole concept of the G-lehr.
User-friendliness and flexibility were important issues.
Standard Features :
- Controlled by temperature-controllers with an accuracy of 1º Celsius.
- Modular construction facilitates installation and simplifies future expansion or alteration.
- Each section has two major components : the outside case and the inside tunnel, mounted totally independent, isolated from each other with ceramic fibre insulation.
- A long lifetime thanks to the thickness and quality of the steel and the rigid construction with U profiles.
- Inside tunnel in stainless steel, especially shaped to provide optimum air circulation.
- Extremely thick asbestos-free ceramic fibre between the inside tunnel and the outside case makes the G-lehr the best isolated lehr in the market.
- The hot air circulating fans (stainless steel) are direct driven (no belt).
- Deflecting baffles for perfect hot air distribution.
- Fish bone belt support in solid stainless steel.
- Inside return belt (Outside return on demand).
- Belt min 5% chrome and stainless steel
- Alarms for fans and burners gives high security.
- We guarantee perfectly welded and mounted lehrs, exact dimensions and a flawless finish.
- Only the best materials are chosen, ABB motors, Siemens servomotors, SKF bearings.
- Simple construction - Low price - Low maintenance
Natural Gas and LPG heating :
- Independent burners, each controlled by its own safety box and temperature controller.
- Proportional or high-low-off control.
- Nozzle mix adaptable to all gas pressures.
- 100 % safe, electronically controlled.
- Incoloy heat distributors.
- Peep eye for flame control
- On average 30% less consumption
Electric heating :
- Nichrome 80/20 Heating elements.
- Controlled : On/Off or proportional with thyristors.
- Newest high temperature resistant ceramic supports for heating elements.
- High temperature resistant connections between the heating elements and the power supply.
- Long lifetime.
Process Control :
- Supervises all G-LEHRS equipment by computer.
- Possibility to control non-G-LEHRS equipment.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Possibility to change the production settings on the controllers in the lehr panel or via the computer.
- Security : Changing settings on the controllers in the lehr panel, can be disabled via the computer.
Belt Traction :
- A powerful motor with electronic speed control, fully protected, gives a wide range of belt velocity, in the safest conditions.
- The simple mechanical construction makes belt tension and belt tracking adjustment very easy, as well in mounting is in process.
- Belt is driven over a very large contact surface. The drive roller is rubberised, has a diameter of 500 mm and the belt makes contact over more than 270 degrees.