This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
Products or Machinery
Electric heating elements made from Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2) for pot furnaces, tank furnaces, forehearths and feeder systems.
The whole product range of SCHUPP® Ceramics includes:
- MolyCom®-Ultra 1700, 1800 & 1850 – MoSi2 electric heating elements
- MolyCom®-Hyper 1800 HIGH PURITY – MoSi2 electric heating elements
- MolyTec – Electric heating panels and cylinder systems (MoSi2 + PCW) up to 1650°C application temperature
- UltraBoard & UltraVac – Insulation boards, shapes & cylinders made of polycrystalline mullite/alumina wool (PCW) up to 1800°C application temperature
- ITM-Fibermax® – Wool and needled blankets made of polycrystalline mullite/alumina wool (PCW) up to 1600°C application temperature
- PTCR – Process Temperature Control Rings from 560°C to 1750°C