This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
|Address||Glass Flooring Systems
10 Leslie Ct
|Get in contact with Glass Flooring Systems|
Products or Machinery
SkyFloor® Walkable Skylights Series 1000
Glass Flooring Systems’ SkyFloor® Series 1000 walkable skylights offer architects and designers an easy way to integrate walkable skylights into their plans, with features designed for a variety of application requirements. We’ve developed the industry’s only fully thermally broken system which has been comprehensively tested to ensure compliance with the National Fenestration Rating Council’s (NFRC) and Florida Product Approval’s stringent requirements.
The Series 1000 also features a fully welded, seamless top cap, which creates an exceptional waterproofing barrier. This feature also enables us to provide customized flashing details for the ultimate in application flexibility.
Like all our SkyFloor® systems, the Series 1000 is available in pedestal-paver and recessed configurations, two unique perimeter-framing profiles that are ideal for enhancing rooftops, decks, and terraces.
- Triple-laminated, low-emissivity insulated glass for strength, security, and maximum energy efficiency
- Low-iron glass, which enhances the beauty and improves the clarity of the glass
- Back-painted glass around perimeter for a clean, crisp appearance
- Argon or Krypton gas-filled insulated glass for optimal thermal performance
- Fully thermally broken frames (poured and debridged)
- Quanex® Tri-Seal™ Super Spacer, which is one of the most thermally efficient insulated-glass (IG) warm-edge spacers on the market today
- 24 available anti-slip textures
- PPG Coraflon paint – meeting AAMA 2605 weatherability and chemical resistance standards
- Proprietary 6063-T6 aluminum construction reduces weight for faster installation
- Stepped frame assembly that shifts weight away from the IG spacer
- Fully independent, self-supported structural framing, engineered for 100 psf live load
- Designed-in, snap-on setting blocks
- ENERGY STAR® rated