This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
|Get in contact with Euroglas GmbH|
Products or Machinery
Clear, plane float glass.
EUROFLOAT® is the base material for all glass products. Characteristic for float glass is the light green colour. You can see it clearly at the glass edge. A standard panel is available in a maximum size of 3,210 mm width x 6,000 length. Larger dimensions are available on request.
EUROFLOAT, made in our own float glass factories, is the most commonly used glass type. The float glass process facilitates the efficient production of clear, transparent glass with flat surfaces.
- Highest quality and optimised intrinsic colour
- Undistorted vision
- Homogeneous, smooth surface
- High chemical resistance
- No colour changes
- Resistant to weathering
- Acid and alkali resistan.
- Neither absorbs nor emits odours
- Available in sizes up to 3,210 x 6,000 mm (larger sizes available on request).
EUROFLOAT float glass is processed to make:
- EUROGLAS ESG Flat single pane safety glass
- EUROLAMEX Laminated safety glass
- SILVERSTAR Insulating glass for thermal insulation and sun protection
- SWISSFORM Curved glass
- FIRESWISS Fire-resistant glass