Unit 2+7 Banda Industrial Estate
SN10 3DY Devizes
|Phone||0044 1380 722 239|
|Fax||0044 1380 721 734|
|Get in contact with Wrightstyle Limited|
|Certificates||We have extensive library of test certification, apply to office for any specific enquiry.|
|Export Rate||50% of our business is export:Far East,Middle East, Asia, USA, Australia, New Zealand|
|Associations||Among others, CWCT and CHAS plus BSI ISO accreditation.|
|Contact 1.||Jane Embury
Phone: 0044 1380 722 239
Fax: 0044 1380 721 734
|Contact 2.||Kevan Corcoran
Products or Machinery
- Fire Resistant Glass & Steel Framing System
- Bullet Resistant Glass & Steel Framing System
- Blast Resistant Glass & Steel Framing System
Our systems can be found from Australasia and the Asia-Pacific regions to the USA, and from the UK and Ireland to the Middle East and South Africa.
- Fire resistance
- Ballistic protection
- Blast resistance
- Large span curtain walling
Company Background / History
Wrightstyle design, test, supply and install a complete range of high quality, high specification, specialist steel and glass systems.
Our systems are designed as a cost effective solution for special applications, and are backed up by an extensive testing and development programme.
For all projects our aim is to assist the contractor and architect through our extensive technical support.
We offer a range of options in the supply of our unique steel glazing systems:
- Fabricated and powder coated curtain walling, doors, screens, windows and roof glazing, with or without fire resistant glass.
- Site installation service.
Wrightstyle Steel Glazing systems – delivering the best products and services:
- Tested, certified, proven – fire rated, blast and ballistic applications – and more
- Comprehensive design and technical support
- State of the art fabrication facility, using the latest CNC technology
- High quality finishing
- In-depth knowledge – our own systems from design to installation
- Global test data
- Best practice systems i.e. our curtainwalling - the easiest to install – saving on-site time
- To continually design, develop and supply innovative glazing solutions.
Our Core Values:
- Can-do philosophy
- Honesty and integrity
- Professional (everything backed up by test evidence)