ZA des Plattes
1 chemin des Plattes
|Phone||0033 4 372015 54|
|Fax||0033 4 372015 88|
|Get in contact with TIAMA|
|Contact 1.||Jerôme Corman
Products or Machinery
Tiama is a global provider of on-line process and quality control for glass packaging industry.
50 year’s expertise for a one-stop-shopping:
- Process monitoring solutions: I-Care (hot imaging), GIA (Gob weight control), the new range : “Tiama HOT systems” (Hot mass, Hot move, Hot Form…)
- Traceability solutions: laser code engraving and readers
- Article quality control: vision and carrousel technologies such as MCAL4, MULTI4 and MX4
- IT intelligence tools for analysis and management of plant performances: “Tiama IQ range”
- Complete range of service activities: customer local support, multilingual on-line spare-parts catalogs, tooling, repairs, refurbishment.
Company Background / History
TIAMA – Global provider of On-line Process & Quality Controls
MSC and SGCC are two major players of the hollow glass inspection market with truly similar paths. Their first likeness is an almost half-century experience.
Both companies started inside two famous glassmakers:
1963: MSC is created within BSN, as a small department, to invent on-line inspection solutions for its hollow glass production.
1973: SGCC starts its existence within Saint-Gobain glassmaker to perform multi- inspection on glass containers with the first star-wheel principle machine.
After developing their fields of expertise, SGCC and MSC became independent entities providing inspection equipment globally.
In 2008, MSC and SGCC firms joined forces under the umbrella of TIAMA to offer complete inspection solutions, with its brand: TIAMA-msc & sgcc.
On the 1st of December 2015, the company changes its company name to TIAMA. The new company name responds to a will for identity simplification and brand strengthening.