|Headline||Hands-on Engineer with 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship|
|Job Cipher #||CH0681084|
|Job Category||Sales Management, Marketing|
|Field of activity||Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship|
|in this function since||4 years of experience|
|Languages||Native: Hindi, English, Tamil / Basic: Arabic, Chinese, Spanish|
|Position||Responsible Position in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Field of activity||Glass industry, manufacturers, processing or supplying company|
|Country / Region||worldwide|
|Willing to relocate ? (also abroad)||worldwide|
|Date available||any time|
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) International Logistics Program, Spain-USA-China
Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Expected Jun 2018
- MIT Global SCALE Network, Cambridge, USA
Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Expected Jun 2018
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science - Pilani, Dubai, UAE
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Honors)
Sep 2009 – Aug 2013
- Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA
Graduate certificate in Strategic Management
Jun 2016 – Jul 2016
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, London, UK
Graduate certificate in Judgment and Decision Making for Management
Graduate certificate in Principles of Management
Jun 2012 – Aug 2012
- Market leader in wet condiments in the ME, Sohar, Oman Jun 2016 – Jun 2017
Assistant Supply Chain Manager
As the spearhead for Supply Chain and NPD projects for both the Oman and KSA factories, I implemented modifications and advancements in the ERP system for purchase, simplifying processes and in turn increasing efficiency and time saving by more than 25%. 10-15% Cost savings were implemented through detailed market analysis and commodity pricing combined with negotiation. Implemented the concept of collaborative supply with European suppliers, resulting in decreased delays and cost savings of 5-10% per shipment.
- Manufacturer of Container Glass Machinery, USA, May 2015 – May 2016
Responsible for the sales of Cold end machinery for the Middle East and Indian market, I was responsible for the foray into the Indian market, forging new relationships with customers in India and reviving existing ones. Worked with existing customers in the UAE and Oman to have a turnover of around AED 1.5 million. Initiated and completed many problem solving and troubleshooting activities for existing machines in the market.
- Largest Multi-brand FMCG in the ME, Sharjah, UAE Oct 2014 – Apr 2015
Junior Purchase Manager
Responsible for the purchase of Indirect Materials, Services and CAPEX (IMSC), I handled and achieved purchase values of AED 26 million with total savings of 15% per annum (AED 300 Million in total) which involved the purchase and design of Machinery, Marketing events and ads, promotional items, recruitment tools and CAPEX related purchases like warehouses and labor camps.
- Manufacturer of Container Glass Machinery, USA, Sept 2013 – Sept 2014
Systems Engineering Intern
- Fitness Redefined Gymnasium (Now renamed ‘Gym Box’), Fitness Centre, Pune, India Dec 2013 – Present
Hands-on Engineer with 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, is seeking to obtain a position in the supply chain sector, where I can utilize my management skills, exceptional education and supply chain knowledge, to implement my core strengths in alignment with corporate goals to optimize, deliver long term savings, stability and mutual growth.
• Software Skills: ERP Systems, MS Office, SQL, RCommander, Stata.
• Nationality / Work Permits: India, UAE.
• Volunteering experience: K9 Friends animal shelter, Dubai (Vet Runs, Shelter related activities, Fund raisers etc.), Shri Bala Krishna Saarthy foundation for street children, India (Education for slum and street children)
• Publications: Technical Paper and Book on ‘Energy Saving Hybrid Solar Lighting’ (IDOSI and Lambert Academic Publishing), Technical Book on ‘Energy Efficient Digital Serial Interfaces’ (Lambert Academic Publishing), Technical Paper on ‘Implementation and Assessment of Outcome Based Education in Engineering’ (International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics), ‘Neural Network based mathematical model for feed management technique in aquaculture’ (Journal of Advanced research in Dynamical and Control Systems).
• Master’s Thesis : “Evaluation of Demand Forecasting for an FMCG in the Middle East” – Done in conjunction with CocaCola ME.