We are producing and distributing systems for printing and drying flat glass with ceramic and organic colors. We complete plants coming from one supplier – from planning to installation and after-sales-service.
Our extensive product range comprises:
* Thermal and chemical glass tempering furnaces for flat and curved glass
* Automatic tempering furnace bed loading - no touching the low-e surface!
* Automatic unloading - no robot, no touching the low-e surface!
* Screen printing machines - for all sizes and automation
* Full surface roller coater
* Special glass edge and optional full-surface coater (edge roller coater)
* Continuous drying furnaces for ceramic or organic colours
* Glass washing machines
* Plant automation and plant networking
* Various transport routes and tilting tables
With our machines and plant networking, we pay particular attention to cost and production efficiency. New investments should pay for themselves as quickly as possible and improve product quality. Our machines are characterized by high efficiency, lowest maintenance costs and user-friendliness.
2017 we have extended our offer and took over the representation of Cooltemper furnaces in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Poland and Slovenia. Cooltemper is one of the world’s leading glass processing machinery manufacturers. Our main focus is on tempering furnaces and laminating systems.
|Address||Unterer Stadtplatz 14/3
|Phone||0043 7442 53222|
|Fax||0043 7442 53222-22|
|Name||Mr. Hubert Haselsteiner|
|Phone||0043 7422 53222|
|Fax||0043 7442 53222 22|
- Automation / connected lines
- Tempering lines Cooltemper
- Automatic tempering furnace bed loading
- Machines for Ceramic Ink Printing
- Full Surface Roller-Coater
- Chemical Tempering Furnace
- Laminating Systems
- Washing Machines
- Tilting tables
Optimised flat glass tempering process
- Cold End Equipment
New innovation: Automatic tempering furnace bed unloading and loading system
- Batch, Furnace, Melting, Coating
|525923||New technology for the flat glass industry
Digital Screen-Printing Technology – based on laser technology with “ordinary” ceramic ink!
|3518316||Fully automatic enameling plant
Fully automatic enameling plant for max. glass size of 6000 x 3300 mm
|JPEG||178527||Haselsteiner - Digitaler Siebdruck
Machine picture, front view
|3912909||Glas-Waschmaschinen für erhöhte Anforderungen
Glas-Wasch-Technologie für alle gängigen Glasarten
|4299172||Tempering Process Optimized
Tempering furnaces and fully automatic furnace bed loading and unloading