Sustainable float glass manufacturing project
Initial project reference and inquiries via glassglobal Group
Low-Carbon Manufacturing of Architectural & Solar Glass
Focus on ESG
- Utilizing renewable energy supply to reduce net carbon footprint per square meter of glass production
- Optimizing use of recycled water in the manufacturing process along with waste heat recovery
- Potential to incorporate feasible sustainability initiatives through partnerships
- Operating using environmental conscious natural resource management and quarry
- rehabilitation techniques
- Potential for a cost-competitive low-carbon manufacturing process
- High growth markets aligning with global climate action plans
- Shareholder alignment with notable board and management ownership positions
glassglobal Group will execute first talks with buyers and investors on our behalf.
Please enter your contact information below for further project information.