Products or Machinery
The TIR 100-2 model is a compact hand-held analytical instrument, which employs a non-destructive technique that measures thermal emissivity within seconds.This device can be used on a variety of materials that range from low to high emissivity and from smooth to textured surfaces.
The TIR is manufactured in Germany.
The Advantages of The TIR100-2
- Measurements done within seconds
- Operations and results through an easy-to-use touch screen
- High measuring precision and reproducibility
- Measured samples remain at ambient temperature
- Portable device than can be used on-site or in a laboratory
Extensive studies have been performed by leading Universities: PTB Berlin, LNE Paris, DTU, Aalto University for the EMIRIM project.
THE TIR100 technique is mentioned as the ‘TIR principle’ in the European Norm EN 16012