You can receive a copy by subscribing to the next six issues at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Including exclusive interviews with industry figureheads from Hindusthan National Glass, O-I and AGC, this issue features 33 articles from 10 different countries that cover the latest technological innovations, market analysis, industry events and opinions throughout the hollow, flat and solar sectors. Content includes:
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS:
* Sanjay Somany, Vice Chairman and Managing Director of HNG, highlights some of the many initiatives planned for their hollow and flat glass operations in India and Germany.
* Giancarlo Currarino, O-I Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses his company’s relationships with suppliers and elaborates on their recent agreement for Emhart Glass to become their preferred supplier for glass forming machines and parts.
FOCUS ON ITALY:
* Report on production trends and key ‘green’ proposals’ by Assovetro, Italy’s national association for flat and hollow glass.
* Factory Spotlights on leading flat, hollow and processing plants: AGC Cuneo, Vetreria Etrusca and Union Glass.
* Exclusive contribution on waste heat recovery expertise from FIRE, Italian Federation for Rational use of Energy.
* ATIV papers from Bormioli Rocco and Consorzio Recupero Vetro.
BUYERS GUIDE – MELTING & CONDITIONING:
An extensive guide to the latest melting technology available to the flat and hollow sectors.
Articles covering batch plant, company assets, forming, handling, inspection, processing, technical assistance and tempering.
SPOTLIGHT ON HOTBELS:
A look at the 33 year history of the Hotbels glass industry seminar, staged by Fosbel and Hotwork USA.
Exclusive contributions from British Glass, FEVE, Glass for Europe and GPI on topics affecting their members in the hollow and flat sectors.
Reviews and previews of Glass Focus 2013, Gulf Glass and the GlassTrend workshop, as well as a comprehensively updated diary of forthcoming events in 2013-2014.