Pick up your free glasstec show guide from the Glass Worldwide stand!
The Glass Worldwide team looks forward to meeting you next week on stand 13/A40 at glasstec, where will be distributing free copies of our unique glasstec 2018 guide in the September/October issue. Using our invaluable Hall-By-Hall guide, visitors can easily plan their stand visits around th show.
Complementing glasstec coverage and providing a unique insight into the world of glassmaking and processing, balanced editorial content in this 240 page issue includes an expanded news section and 70 articles from 16 different countries. Highlights of exclusive interviews with key global players include:
- Ardagh Group: Sven-Roger Kahl, Manager of Furnace Operations & Innovations Group.
- Guardian Europe: Guus Boekhoudt, Vice President & General Manager.
- NSG: Dr Christian Quenett, Head of Architectural Glass Europe & newly elected Chairman of Glass for Europe.
- O-I: John Webb, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Stölzle: Georg Feith, CEO.
…and to assist with all areas of production, a myriad of Technology and Supplier Focus articles detail the latest developments in Coating, Decoration, Forming, Furnace Maintenance, Handling, Inspection, Insulated Glazing, Melting, Plant Management, Process Control, Processing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Training and much more.
To receive 2019 issues, submit editorial or reserve an advertisement, visit: www.glassworldwide.co.uk