|Address||Sommer Informatik GmbH
|Phone||0049 8031 2488 1|
|Fax||0049 8031 2488 2|
|Get in contact with Sommer Informatik GmbH|
|Contact 1.||Robert Sommer
Phone: +49 8031 2488 1
Fax: +49 8031 2488 2
Products or Machinery
Calculation of heat flows, thermal bridges, isotherms and Uf values according to EN ISO 10077-2:2018 as well as Ufr, Ueg and Ucg values according to ISO 15099 and NFRC
The easy-to-use FEM software "WINISO®" imports .dwg or .dxf files and combines the geometric information with the physical properties of the materials used. The materials are stored in the software and come from the relevant standards such as DIN 4108. The easy-to-learn and easy-to-use software provides evaluations for any components such as window frames, post transoms, construction timber columns or solid structures. The evaluations are temperature curves, isotherms, heat flows, U-values, Uf-values or Psi-values. Even current standards such as EN ISO 10077-2:2018 or ISO 15099 are implemented in the software.
- Highly automated geometry preparation of CAD data (.dxf and .dwg)
- Detailed transfer of CAD data incl. radii and bevels
- Automated material assignment based on CAD layers
- New solver and new calculation core with automatic FEM networking
- Calculation according to the "radiosity model" (new cavity model according to EN ISO 10077-2:2018) and with equivalent conductivity (EN ISO 10077-2:2012/2018)
- Simple definition of foils, coatings and surface properties using polylines
- Gas filling for inter-pane spaces according to EN 673 freely miscible
- Automated Uf calculation of window and facade profiles
- Psi values of thermal bridges and insulating glass spacers according to EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2
- Certified by IFT Rosenheim as fully compliant for calculation according to ISO 10077-2:2018
- Ug-values of multi-pane insulating glass according to DIN EN 673
- U-values of any construction according to EN ISO 6946
- Calculation of isotherms, surface temperatures and temperature factor
- vapour diffusion calculation
- Ufr, Ueg and Ucg calculation according to ISO 15099 and NFRC
GlasGlobal is the expert software for the calculation of the static proof of glazing according to DIN 18008 part 1 - 6. The fast FEM calculator core enables an exact calculation of the most different glazings. The load assumptions according to DIN EN 1991 - 1 are stored in the program, which enables intuitive and simple operation of the software.
The professional statics software GLASGLOBAL® according to DIN 18008 contains all necessary calculations and load assumptions. With GLASGLOBAL® glasses can be statically dimensioned according to DIN 18008, all loads to be considered such as snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads or climate-related fluctuations in air pressure and temperature are checked during the calculation. Stress and deflection are compared with the permissible values and displayed on a clearly arranged printout.
- Overhead and vertical glazing, fall-arresting, point-shaped glazing, accessible glazing and glazing accessible for maintenance measures
- Wind and snow loads and town heights by postcode or town name
- Automatic glass thickness optimization
- Determination of tendon shortening
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical laminated safety glass
- Verification of the load on the edge seal
- Calculation of the shear bond, e.g. Trosifol® SentryGlas®
- Compatible with WINSLT® to calculate solar irradiance, g and U values
- Integrated FEM calculator core
Radiation parameters according to EN 410, EN 673 and EN ISO 52022-3
WinSLT is the software solution for calculating light, solar and thermal characteristics of glazing in combination with sun protection.
It can create any structure in a short time and according to the standards:
EN ISO 673 (Ug value),
EN 410 (g value, reflection, absorption, transmission) and
EN ISO 52022-3 (gtotal value)
can be calculated.
The software certified by ift-Rosenheim also creates a declaration of performance and a CE marking for the glazing.
- Calculation of reflection, transmission and absorption
- Calculation of arbitrary disc structures
- Representation of the temperature curve across the cross-section
- Import of own spectral data
- Extensive database with various products from international glass and sun protection manufacturers
- Preparation of a declaration of performance and CE marking in many language versions
- Determination of the sound absorption coefficient Rw from databases with tested superstructures
Calculation of thermal stresses according to NF DTU 39 P3
WINTHS is the software solution for the simple calculation of the climate conditions acting on glass panes, taking into account the geographical location and historical weather data.
WINTHS makes it possible to determine thermal stresses in glass surfaces in advance with regard to extreme weather data, thus drastically minimizing the risk of glass breakage.
WINTHS takes into account various factors that influence the thermal stress of glass surfaces. Of course, the glass structure is fundamental: glass quality, edge quality, gaps, gas fillings, type and thickness of the frame or the thermal inertia of the respective construction.
- Calculation according to French standard NF DTU 39 P3
- Determination of low, medium or high thermal inertia of the frame
- Graphical evaluation with false colors
- Consideration of any climate data and orientations
- Calculation of arbitrary disc structures
- Consideration of printed glasses
- Different storage
- Processing the glass edge
- partial shadowing
- and much more
Company Background / History
Sommer Informatik GmbH
Founded in 1996, the company stands for highly qualified software solutions in the fields of building physics and glass statics. More than 4000 customers worldwide already successfully use the products of Sommer Informatik GmbH. Due to the constant cooperation with research and industry, the software products of Sommer Informatik GmbH are always state of the art and offer users certified calculations according to the valid standards.