|Address||Sommer Informatik GmbH
|Phone||0049 8031 2488 1|
|Fax||0049 8031 2488 2|
|Get in contact with Sommer Informatik GmbH|
Products or Machinery
The professional structural analysis software according to DIN 18008 contains all necessary calculations and load assumptions.
The professional statics software according to DIN 18008 contains all the necessary calculations and loads. With GLASGLOBAL, glasses according to DIN 18008 can be dimensioned statically. All loads to be considered such as snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads or climatic fluctuations in air pressure and temperature are tested during the calculation. Stress and deflection are compared with the permitted values and displayed on a clear result expression.
- Static verification of glazing according to DIN 18008: 2012 Part 1 to 6
- Large number of pre-installed products such as glasses, point and clamp holders
- Calculation according to finite element method of any shape and storage of the glazing Maximum values of the deflection and tension of the individual washers for relevant and freely defined load combinations Verification of all load cases (snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads)
- Wind and snow loads for Germany according to DIN 1055 with optionally available wind and snow load module for Switzerland
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian, etc
Calculation of thermal transmittance, solar radiation and light transmittance WINSLT is the software solution for calculating the physical and thermal properties of insulating glass according to DIN EN 410, DIN EN 673 and EN ISO 52022-3 in combination with solar shading.
In WINSLT you can import and use your own spectral data sets for coatings, glasses and sun protection. The climatic boundary conditions are freely selectable
Furthermore, the structure can consist of any number of glass panes and a lamella module is available as an add-on. After your calculation, the performance data determined for the respective product variants can simply be transferred to the declaration of performance and printed out.
- Generation of coated glass from base glass and coating as individual components
- Function for easy creation of gas mixtures
- Preparation of a declaration of performance in accordance with the EU Construction Products Ordinance
- Calculation of sun protection devices in the space between the panes
- Spectral data and spectral diagrams can be printed
- Generation of laminated glass from basic data of glass and film
- Any climatic boundary conditions
- In addition to the actual program, a database server program (Interbase or Firebird) is required. These are supplied free of charge
- Coatings and glasses can be combined with each other independently of the manufacturer within a technically possible framework
- Additional own data can be imported into the database.
- Construction can consist of any number of discs
- Lamella module as additional optional add-on possible
- Calculation of transmission, reflection, absorption for UV radiation, visible light and IR radiation
- Total energy transmission degree according to EN 410 (g-value) and EN ISO 13363 (gtotal value) when combining the glass with sun protection (curtains, blinds, etc.)
- Heat transmission value (Ug value) according to EN 673 for single, double, triple and multiple glazing
- Temperature curve over the cross-section
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian, etc.
New development of WINISO according to the new standard EN ISO 10077-2:2018 for Uf value determination
Now even more user-friendly! WINISO is a simulation program for the calculation of heat flows, isotherms and thermal bridges. Imported CAD files can be processed with automatic recognition and correction of CAD errors. Thus, complicated components and systems can be analyzed and calculated with short computing time and small data sizes. The integrated FEM calculation kernel enables the most accurate results.
- New solver and calculating engine with automated FEM-mesh generation
- Highly automated geometry preparation of CAD data (.dxf and.dwg)
- Detailed geometrics and efficient computation of inclinations and radii
- Automated material assignment based on CAD layers
- Calculation according to „Radiosity-Model“ (new cavity model according to EN ISO 10077-2:2018) and equivalent thermal conductivity (EN ISO 10077-2:2012/2018)
- Simple definition of foils, coatings and surface characteristics by polylines
- Various mixable gas filling of the cavity according to EN 673
- Automatically determined Uf-values of windows and facade profiles
- Automated Psi-values of thermal bridges and insulating glass spacer according to EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2
- Ug-values of insulating glass units according to EN 673
- U-value computation of any construction
- Calculation of isotherms, surface temperatures and temperature factor
Company Background / History
Since its foundation in 1996, the software company Sommer Informatik GmbH is synonymous with innovative software solutions for statical and building physical calculations of glasses, windows and facades. More than 4000 customers worldwide already use the products of Sommer Informatik GmbH. The intense cooperation with well-known companies, such as IFT Rosenheim, and universities ensures future-oriented development of existing solutions and new ideas.