|Address||Schiatti Angelo S.r.l.
Via alla Porada, 188
20831 Seregno / MB
|Phone||0039 0362 238 496|
|Fax||0039 0362 327 990|
|Get in contact with Schiatti Angelo S.r.l.|
|Contact 1.||Cinzia Schiatti
|Contact 4.||Silvia Villa
Products or Machinery
Schiatti Angelo srl offers a wide range of machines for glass processing, a result of considering the problems presented by glass processors, from the small shop to the big companies.
- Straight edgers to grind and polish pencil, flat with arrisses, Ogee and waterfall edges for glass sheets from 3 to 55mm thick with electronically controlled automation device
- Double edging machines for simultaneous grinding and polishing on both glass edges. They can process the pencil or flat with arrisses edges, with electronically controlled automation devices such setting up and monitoring the working cycle; for glass size from 80 to 4.000mm in lenght and thicknesses from 2 to 20mm
- Complete grinding lines composed of two machines connected by a transfer table are available for processing all four glass sides
- Automatic and semi-automatic drilling machines with opposite heads
- Multi head drillers for the simultaneous execution of 2-3-4 holes
- Straight bevelers for the grinding and polishing of glass as to obtain a bevel from 3° to 45° on thicknesses from 3 to 25mm
- Vertical drilling/milling machines
- Drilling centers
- Automatic arrissing machines
Company Background / History
For almost half a century, Angelo Schiatti has guided the glass machinery manufacturing company in making quality, reliable and durable solutions, initially alone and later with the help of his children Cinzia, Emanuela and Alessandro. In 2006, the manufacturing plant in Brianza moved from its long-term home to Via alla Porada in Seregno.
The new premises is 7,000 sq.m overall and houses the administrative offices, technical offices and the workshop where the machines are built, and where the successive stages involving structural work, painting, assembly, testing and shipping are conducted. The staff is highly skilled and assisted by expert professional technicians.
Assistance is provided by competent technicians and office workers, also by telephone. Angelo Schiatti’s work has established its reputation on its knowledge of working problems acquired in a decade of direct experience by the client’s side, on its technical-construction know-how and on product applications.
These qualities enable the company to propose high levels of quality and reliability in responding to the needs of all glass works, whether for small, craftsman’s workshops or large industry. Quality materials and products are the primary defining feature of Schiatti machines. Almost all Schiatti machines are manufactured for overseas markets, where qualified representatives provide excellent sales and service assistance.