This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
Viale IV Novembre 15
50053 Empoli ( FI)
|Get in contact with FALORNI TECH|
Products or Machinery
The expertise available from the Falorni Tech division embraces complete batch plants, glass melting furnaces (regenerative, recuperative and oxy-fuel), together with complete distributors and forehearths, including colouring sections. The full range of ancillary furnace equipment offered includes combustion systems, burners, reversal valves, exhaust systems, batch charging solutions, glass level controllers, recuperators and boosting systems etc. High efficiency plants and low NOx solutions can be provided to meet environmental restrictions, while entire glass container or tableware facilities can be engineered, with complete production lines and auxiliary equipment.
- Turn-key glass plant solutions
- Greenfield project
- melting furnaces ( regenerative, recuperative, oxy fuel from 20 to 350 ton/day)
- ancillary equipment (batch charger, combustion systems, burners, recuperators, reversal system etc)
- complete working ends for high capacity plants
- Conditioning & Coloring forehearths
- Full engineering service to study and to define the solutions corresponding to the specific needs of every single customer with 2D and 3D layouting.
- Project management & consultancy
- Full service for furnace installation, start up, preheating.
- Furnace rebuilding, renovating service, oxy conversion, revamping existing plants
- Workshop (we produce ourselves equipment as furnaces, heat recuperators, batch charging, furnaces controllers etc.)
- Glass defects analysis, batching analysis, raw materials analysis.
- Technical assistance
- Supervision of the construction of refractory materials
- Supervision of the mechanical engineering and plant engineering
- Supervision for preheating and at start up
- Training on the field
- Production support
- After-sale long term support