The Series G DLE (Double Lite Edition) has been engineered with the aim to have the maximum flexibility in a single printing line. On one printing machine is possible to print two small glasses (sidelites or vents) or one single big glass (Backlite, Windshield or Sunroof). Its outstanding centring system is composed by 18 axes that allow to perfectly centre even extremely shaped glasses. The possibility to process on the same line two different type of glasses (i.e. Sidelites & Backlites) allows a great saving in terms of industrial space and cost optimization with a faster ROI. The DLE is available in different sizes, from vents size up to windshields.
The Automatic Centering System for Extremely Asymmetric Double Glasses
Its outstanding centring system is composed 18 axes controlled by brushless motors that allow to perfectly centre even extremely shaped glasses.
- The system allows to insert into the recipe system the position of each pin.
- The operator can also define the pins’ closure sequence, allowing the centering of extremely shaped glasses.
- The precision of the centering systems can guarantee repeatability accuracy of 0,08mm.
- Glass dimension control, with alarm in case of out of range glass
- Automatic print stroke setting
28.05.2019, Cugher Glassprint
Should the content or the design of these sites violate third parties rights or legal prescriptions, we kindly ask you to send us a respective message without invoice or cost. We guarantee that passages where the claim is considered as justified will be removed immediately, without any necessity to involve any lawyer into this issue. We will reject any claim caused by submission of a honorary note in this regard without any prior contact and confirmation of the issueby us and we reserve the right ssue counter claim ourselves because of violation of aforesaid conditions.