Glass Global (www.glassglobal.com) the leading internet glass community and glass global consulting, a spin-off of Glass Global, are working since more than three years in the area of Photovoltaics ("PV") including Building Integrated PV ("BIPV"), Concentrated Solar Power ("CSP") and Solar Thermal and glass for the related industries (" solar glass") in particular.
You probably have at least one of the following questions
- "The more I try to understand PV/BIPV, CSP & Solar Thermal the more complex it is and the more confused I am" - I need a compiled report explaining PV, CSP & Solar Thermal for Glass or Solar people.
- How much glass is needed to feed the Solar Industry? What are the trends?
- What type of glass - float, patterned or tubing glass - is needed for what application and what are the detailed specifications (transmission, iron content, thicknesses, bow, grinding, toughening, prices etc.)?
- What type of machinery is needed to produce, melt or process this glass?
- What are the glass costs? Production costs? Melting costs? Processing costs? Investments? Timelines? Transportation costs? Taxes?
- Who and Where are the pot. Solar customers? How much glass do they need per month?
We help You to better understand the world of Solar and the requirements of the Solar Industry in terms of glass, glass qualities and specifications.
Therefore we have generated a compact study, "Solar & Solar Glass Study" (latest edition) which probably have answers to all of Your questions and describes the growing potential for PV/BIPV, CSP and Solar Thermal as well as Solar Glass, the opportunities and challenges in the upcoming years.
With more than 200 pages and more than 250 graphics and tables.
"Solar Glass Study" (latest edition) for only 5.300 Euro (plus VAT)
For any questions do not hesitate to contact our team: at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 211 2807330.
Solar & Solar Glass Study / Contents